Launch a career in
Find your school.
Earn your degree.
Live your life.
Wanted: 3.2 Million Health Care Professionals 
Health care professionals play an important role in the well-being of others. Often, it is health care professionals who step up to care for others and aim to improve health and wellness around the globe.
The population is aging and growing. More people are looking for quality, cost-effective health care, creating a serious demand for trained professionals to work in hospitals and other health care facilities. 10 of the 20 fastest growing jobs through 2018 are in health care.  In fact, it is projected that 3.2 million health care jobs will be generated by 2018! 
Health care careers require education—even entry-level positions in allied health. Earning your degree or certificate is the first step to gaining the skills and knowledge to begin a career in health care. With online education, there are convenient options to earn your degree in the health care field. You can go to school right now, on your time. By taking classes online, you can avoid the interruption and the cost of traditional schools.
One of the major benefits of online classes is the flexible schedule. By taking classes online, you can choose your schedule and earn your degree at your own speed, on your time, at your own pace. There’s no need to juggle classes and your personal life—you can make your classes fit into your life.
Enter your ZIP code into the field at the right and find a health care degree program that meets your needs. You can speak to an enrollment counselor within minutes!
Help yourself today. Help others tomorrow.
Recommended Education for Health Care
Depending on your career goals, your health care career training could include earning an Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or certificate in health care. Online degrees are available in health care management, nursing, health sciences, medical billing & coding, medical assisting, pharmacy practice and much more!
Luckily, there are many online colleges offering great health care degree programs. These online colleges offer full academic programs that are approved by the same institutions that govern local public and private colleges. You can study and attend classes from your home, office or at your local campus. You can earn your college degree on your own terms, on your own schedule!
Average Health Care Career Salaries
There are many different careers you can pursue in the health care field. Your income can vary based on education level, geographic location and career you choose to pursue. Below is a list of popular careers that you could pursue after earning your health care degree. Feel free to click on any of the careers to learn more.
Health Care Salaries 1-4 years experience
- Health Care Administrator $80,240/ year Health care administrators perform the day-to-day tasks that health care facilities require to run efficiently. A number of roles—from medical billers and coders to assistants to chiefs of medicine—are classified as health care administrators.
- Medical Coder $30,610/ year Medical coders work in doctor’s officers and health care facilities as a liaison between insurance companies and medical providers.
- Medical Assistant $28,300/ year Medical assistants work in doctor’s offices performing administrative and clerical tasks to help keep the office running efficiently. Medical assistants can also perform minor medical tasks.
- Medical Biller $30,610/ year Medical billers work in doctor’s officers and health care facilities acting as a liaison between insurance companies and medical providers.
- Nurse $62,450/ year Nurses treat patients in the hospital during their care, and also help patients and their family deal with the stress of their conditions. Nurses are a vital part of the health care system.
- Pharmacy Technician $27,705/ year Pharmacy technicians help pharmacists by preparing prescriptions and assisting in their offices and stores. They can also help with billing insurance companies for prescriptions.
 Bureau of Labor Statistics, Earnings.  Bureau of Labor Statistics, Earnings.  Bureau of Labor Statistics, Earnings.  Bureau of Labor Statistics, Earnings.  Bureau of Labor Statistics, Earnings.  Bureau of Labor Statistics, Earnings.
Is Online Education Right For You?
A lot of people ask us: Is online education real and is it worth it? The answer to both questions is YES! The truth is that an education is worth exactly as much as you decide to put into it—whether it’s online or on-campus.
At EntryLevelDegrees.com, we pride ourselves on the schools and programs we recommend. Online programs can offer you the convenience and flexibility you need to take classes and earn your degree at a time that works best for you.
Online degrees are great for people in a variety of situations, such as:
- Stay at home moms or dads
- People who never got to finish college due to a financial constraint
- Ambitious people who want to take their career to the next level or make a career jump to a new industry
Worried about the cost of a new education? You’re not alone. Most online colleges offer the same financial aid programs as traditional colleges. Make sure to ask about the different programs when you speak with the school advisor. They can assist in finding financial aid programs for those who qualify and can make your new education very accessible!
Concerned how much time it will take you to earn a degree? Most schools offer several paths for program completion, including accelerated options. If you wanted to, some programs may allow you to try and finish in as little as 14 months. But if you would like to learn at a slower pace, you can take your time and take one class at a time. It’s entirely up to you! Your school advisor can help you to create a class schedule that fits your needs.
Deciding to enroll in an online college is a big step! We suggest comparing a few schools to get an idea of different degree programs, tuition costs and financial aid options.
At EntryLevelDegrees.com, we make it easy to compare schools so that YOU can make an educated choice! Request information from up to 4 schools now.
Best of luck on your educational journey!