Launch a career in
Find your school.
Earn your degree.
Live your life.
Turn Your Creativity Into A Career
Artistic ability and creativity are rare talents. Not everyone can do what you do.
You have an eye for detail and the skill to transform the everyday into works of art. What you create catches people’s eye and inspires them. For you, it’s more than just a hobby.
Earn a degree in the Creative Arts and you could turn your creativity into a career in art and design! The world of art is filled with rewards—you get to inspire others and make a living too.
There are a variety of different careers you could pursue in art and design including:
- Graphic Design
- Game Design
Today’s businesses need logos, websites, and advertisements in order to build a brand in a competitive marketplace. As a designer, you could have the opportunity to create the face of businesses. A designer’s work could make the first impression to potential customers.
As a student, you could have the opportunity to learn the skills to make your career dreams come true. Online colleges make earning your degree even easier! With online classes, you could train for a career in art and design without compromising your schedule or responsibilities. All your coursework, exams and projects are all done through your online classroom. With financial aid options and fully accredited degree programs, you can have all the benefits of a traditional college without juggling classes.
Online classes are designed to fit into your life—earn your degree on your time, on your terms.
Learn more about a career in creative arts today! Enter your ZIP code into the box at the right to find a program that meets your needs. You can speak to a school advisor within minutes!
Your Future In Art & Design Starts Here
Depending on your career goals, your design career training could include earning an Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in creative arts or design. Earning your degree in the creative arts is the first step! Many online degrees are available, including:
- Interior Design
- Computer Animation
- New Media Design
Not sure which career path is right for you? EntryLevelDegrees.com puts you in touch with the best art and design schools online or at a campus in your area.
The colleges we recommend offer full academic programs that are approved by the same institutions that govern local public and private colleges. You can study and attend classes from your home, office, or if you prefer, at your local campus.
Earn your college degree on your own terms, on your own schedule.
Average Salaries For Careers In Creative Arts
There are many different careers you can pursue in the creative arts field. Your income can vary based on education level, geographic location and career you choose to pursue. Below is a list of popular careers that you could pursue after earning your creative arts degree. Feel free to click on any of the careers to learn more.
Creative Arts Salaries 1-4 years experience
- 3D Animator $56,330/ year 3D animators create images and effects for modern video games and movies. 3D animators work in a number of fields turning imagination into reality.
- Game Designer $56,330/ year Game designers lead production teams for video games who decide the look, feel and story of the newest games in video game entertainment.
- Graphic Designer $42,400/ year Graphic designers create images with the aid of computers and other artistic tools. Graphic designers work on anything from logos and multimedia development, to content, visual journalism and interface or web design.
- Interior Designer $44,950/ year Interior designers use their understanding of color, drafting, art and design to create inviting atmospheres for homes, offices, hotels and restaurants. From working with architects to design interiors to choosing final touches, interior designers help beautify the world.
- Photographer $29,440/ year  Photographers show others the world through their eyes. Professional photographers work as photo journalists and artists, take portraits, and work on runways and movie sets to capture the moment as they see it.
- Web Designer $42,400/ year Web designers create websites and web pages. Web designers have the ability to create the face of companies, as they create the first impression many customers see.
 Bureau of Labor Statistics, Earnings.  Bureau of Labor Statistics, Earnings.  Bureau of Labor Statistics, Earnings.  Bureau of Labor Statistics, Earnings.  Bureau of Labor Statistics, Earnings.  Bureau of Labor Statistics, Earnings.
Is Online Education Right For You?
A lot of people ask us: Is online education real and is it worth it? The answer to both questions is YES! The truth is that an education is worth exactly as much as you decide to put into it—whether it’s online or on-campus.
At EntryLevelDegrees.com, we pride ourselves on the schools and programs we recommend. Online programs can offer you the convenience and flexibility you need to take classes and earn your degree at a time that works best for you.
Online degrees are great for people in a variety of situations, such as:
- Stay at home moms or dads
- People who never got to finish college due to a financial constraint
- Ambitious people who want to take their career to the next level or make a career jump to a new industry
Worried about the cost of a new education? You’re not alone. Most online colleges offer the same financial aid programs as traditional colleges. Make sure to ask about the different programs when you speak with the school advisor. They can assist in finding financial aid programs for those who qualify and can make your new education very accessible!
Concerned how much time it will take you to earn a degree? Most schools offer several paths for program completion, including accelerated options. If you wanted to, some programs may allow you to try and finish in as little as 14 months. But if you would like to learn at a slower pace, you can take your time and take one class at a time. It’s entirely up to you! Your school advisor can help you to create a class schedule that fits your needs.
Deciding to enroll in an online college is a big step! We suggest comparing a few schools to get an idea of different degree programs, tuition costs and financial aid options.
At EntryLevelDegrees.com, we make it easy to compare schools so that YOU can make an educated choice! Request information from up to 4 schools now.
Best of luck on your educational journey!